NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy Free PDF Download
Accountancy introduced as a formal commerce subject at the higher secondary level. This subject aims to develop a basic understanding of accounting as an information system. For your better understanding, Study Path provided the NCERT solutions for class 12 Accountancy.
Download NCERT Solutions for class 12 Business Studies chapter-wise in free PDF format. All the solutions are prepared by our subject experts and covers each question from every chapter of your textbooks. To make easy access, we have listed the NCERT Solutions for accountancy part 1 and part 2 chapter-wise on the same page.
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Accountancy Part 1
- Chapter 1 – Accounting For Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Chapter 2 – Accounting For Partnership Basic Concepts
- Chapter 3 – Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm – Admission of a Partner
- Chapter 4 – Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm – Retirement – Death of a Partner
- Chapter 5 – Dissolution of Partnership Firm
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Accountancy Part 2
- Chapter 1 – Accounting For Sharing Capital
- Chapter 2 – Issue And Redemption of Debentures
- Chapter 3 – Financial statements of a Company
- Chapter 4 – Analysis of Financial Statements
- Chapter 5 – Accounting Ratios
- Chapter 6 – Cash Flow Statement