RD Sharma Solutions For Class 6
RD Sharma Class 6 Maths Solution Free PDF Download
RD Sharma Solutions for Class 6 is one of the most valuable study material that helps to score excellent marks in the math exams. RD Sharma book is designed as per the latest CBSE syllabus and topics covered in NCERT book. The book has tons of problems that help students to build a strong foundation in math. Study Path has prepared the solutions of each question of RD Sharma textbook step-by-step. The solutions help students to solve all the RD Sharma Class 6 Mathematics questions without any problems. We have provided exercise-wise solutions so that students can easily browse the needy one.
Download our official android app for free to get NCERT Solutions, NCERT Book, CBSE sample paper, Reference Solutions, Chapter-wise important questions and all other study materials you want in one place. Download the Study Path’s Android app now.
Class 6 RD Sharma Maths Solutions Chapter-wise
- Chapter 1: Knowing Our Numbers
- Chapter 2: Playing With Numbers
- Chapter 3: Whole Numbers
- Chapter 4: Operations on Whole Numbers
- Chapter 5: Negative Numbers and Integers
- Chapter 6: Fractions
- Chapter 7: Decimals
- Chapter 8: Introduction to Algebra
- Chapter 9: Ratio, Proportion, and Unitary Method
- Chapter 10: Basic Geometrical Concepts
- Chapter 11: Angles
- Chapter 12: Triangles
- Chapter 13: Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 14: Circles
- Chapter 15: Pair of Lines and Transversal
- Chapter 16: Understanding Three Dimensional Shapes
- Chapter 17: Symmetry
- Chapter 18: Basic Geometrical Tools
- Chapter 19: Geometrical Constructions
- Chapter 20: Mensuration
- Chapter 21: Data Handling I (Presentation of Data)
- Chapter 22: Data Handling II (Pictographs)
- Chapter 23: Data Handling III (Bar Graphs)
Features of RD Sharma Solutions
- Study Path has solved all the questions of RD Sharma books.
- All the questions are solved in detailed and step by step manner.
- These solutions are free and downloadable in PDF format.
- Answers are error free and easily understandable.
- Boosts your confidence and help you to good marks in the exams.