RD Sharma Solutions For Class 8
RD Sharma Class 8 Maths Solution Free PDF Download
RD Sharma Solutions for Class 8 is one of the most valuable study material that helps to score excellent marks in the math exams. RD Sharma book is designed as per the latest CBSE syllabus and topics covered in NCERT book. The book has tons of problems that help students to build a strong foundation in math. Study Path has prepared the solutions of each question of RD Sharma textbook step-by-step. The solutions help students to solve all the RD Sharma Class 8 Mathematics questions without any problems. We have provided exercise-wise solutions so that students can easily browse the needy one.
Download our official android app for free to get NCERT Solutions, NCERT Book, CBSE sample paper, Reference Solutions, Chapter-wise important questions and all other study materials you want in one place. Download the Study Path’s Android app now.
Class 8 RD Sharma Maths Solutions Chapter-wise
- Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
- Chapter 2: Powers
- Chapter 3: Squares and Square Roots
- Chapter 4: Cubes and Cube Roots
- Chapter 5: Playing With Numbers
- Chapter 6: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Chapter 7: Factorization
- Chapter 8: Division of Algebraic Expressions
- Chapter 9: Linear Equations in One Variables
- Chapter 10: Direct and Inverse Variations
- Chapter 11: Time and Work
- Chapter 12: Percentage
- Chapter 13: Profit, Loss, Discount, and value Added Tax (VAT)
- Chapter 14: Compound Interest
- Chapter 15: Understanding Shapes I (Polygons)
- Chapter 16: Understanding Shapes II (Quadrilaterals)
- Chapter 17: Understanding Shapes III (Special Types of Quadrilaterals)
- Chapter 18: Practical Geometry
- Chapter 19: Visualizing Shapes
- Chapter 20: Mensuration I (Area of a Trapezium and a Polygon)
- Chapter 21: Mensuration II (Volumes and Surface Areas of a Cuboid and a Cube)
- Chapter 22: Mensuration III (Volumes and Surface Areas of a Right Circular Cylinder)
- Chapter 23: Data Handling I (Classification and Tabulation of Data)
- Chapter 24: Data Handling II (Graphical Representation of Data as Histograms)
- Chapter 25: Data Handling III (Pictorial Representation of Data as Pie Charts or Circle Graphs)
- Chapter 26: Data Handling IV (Probability)
- Chapter 27: Introduction to Graphs
Features of RD Sharma Solutions
- Study Path has solved all the questions of RD Sharma books.
- All the questions are solved in detailed and step by step manner.
- These solutions are free and downloadable in PDF format.
- Answers are error free and easily understandable.
- Boosts your confidence and help you to good marks in the exams.