Important questions for class 8 social science Civics are available below. Learning the answers of this chapter-wise CBSE Class 8 Civics Important Questions will help you to self analyse your performance and identify your strengths and weaknesses. These questions also include all the important topic from every chapter of the subject and also many of these questions are likely to be repeated in the exams. Hence, practising these questions will help you to score high marks in the exam.
CBSE Class 8 Civics (Social and Political Life – III) Important Questions
Start solving these CBSE Important Questions from Class 8 Civics and revise the subject preparing for the exam. You can just click on the respective links provided in a table below to access the chapter-wise important questions. We have compiled here the Important questions from Class 8 Civics from every chapter.
- Chapter 1 The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2 Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3 Why Do We Need a Parliament
- Chapter 4 Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5 Judiciary
- Chapter 6 Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7 Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8 Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9 Public Facilities
- Chapter 10 Law and Social Justice