RS Aggarwal Class 6 Solutions Chapter 14 Constructions
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 6 Chapter 14 Constructions (Using a Ruler and Compass) is provided here. These solutions are solved by expert teachers in detail to help the students in exam preparation. RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 6 PDF help to complete your homework and revise the whole syllabus.
Class 6 RS Aggarwal Chapter 14 Constructions Solutions Free PDF Download
RS Aggarwal Class 6 Maths Solutions Chapter 14 Constructions (Using a Ruler and Compass)
We have provided step by step solutions for all the exercise questions. Students can easily access the exercise questions with solutions from the links below.
- Chapter 14 Constructions Exercise 14A
- Chapter 14 Constructions Exercise 14B
- Chapter 14 Constructions Test Paper
Chapter Brief of RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Constructions
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 6 Chapter 14 Constructions (Using a Ruler and Compass) consist of 3 exercises. Study Path has solved each question of these exercises in detail. Topics that are explained in this chapter are given below.
- Construction of the perpendicular bisector of a given line segment
- Construction of an angle equal to the given angle
- Bisecting a given angle
- Construction of a line perpendicular to a given line from a point on it
- Construction of line perpendicular to a given line from a point outside it.
- Construction of a line parallel to a given line through a point outside it.
- Construction of some special angles using a pair of compasses.
We at Study Path work hard to provide you with the best solutions and study materials for free. We hope these solutions help you in your studies. Now, if have any doubts on RS Aggarwal Class 6 Solutions, please Comment below. We will definitely try to help you with this.