CBSE Class 6 History Extra Questions with answers is one of the best resources to help you prepare for the Social Science paper. All these questions are prepared by our expert teachers and easily downloadable in PDF format. CBSE Class 6 History extra questions include questions that may probably be asked in the exam again and cover the major concepts from all chapters of the subject.
Students can solve these extra questions for practice and revise the subject thoroughly for the exam. To be able to excel in the subject and get excellent marks in the CBSE Board exams, download free PDF for Class 6 History extra questions.
CBSE Class 6 Social Science History Extra Questions
- Chapter 1 What, Where, How and When?
- Chapter 2 From Gathering to Growing Food
- Chapter 3 In the Earliest Cities
- Chapter 4 What Books and Burials Tell Us
- Chapter 5 Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic
- Chapter 6 New Questions and Ideas
- Chapter 7 Ashoka, The Emperor Who Gave Up War
- Chapter 8 Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
- Chapter 9 Traders, Kings and Pilgrims
- Chapter 10 New Empires and Kingdoms
- Chapter 11 Buildings, Paintings, and Books