Get Extra Questions for Class 8 Science with Answers for the CBSE exam. We prepared these Questions as per the latest Class 8 Science NCERT book. These extra questions come from all the enriched concepts from the chapters of science. Science is one of the main subjects of higher secondary and higher classes. Scoring well in Science examinations not only improves your academic records but gives you the confidence to pursue a career in the field of Science. Practicing these will help students to score good marks in the examination.
Class 8 Science Extra Questions and Answers
These questions are created by the subject experts based exclusively from the exam perspective. Students must start solving them at least one month before the annual exam. By doing so, they will be able to analyse their weak areas. Working on them will improve their performance and overall score in CBSE Class 8 Science exam.
Chapter-wise Extra Questions for Class 8 Science
- Chapter 1 – Crop Productions And Managements
- Chapter 2 – Microorganisms: Friend And Foe
- Chapter 3 – Synthetic Fibres And Plastics
- Chapter 4 – Materials: Metals And Non-Metals
- Chapter 5 – Coal And Petroleum
- Chapter 6 – Combustion And Flame
- Chapter 7 – Conservation of Plants And Animals
- Chapter 8 – Cell – Structure And functions
- Chapter 9 – Reproduction In Animals
- Chapter 10 – Reaching The Age of Adolescence
- Chapter 11 – Force And Pressure
- Chapter 12 – Friction
- Chapter 13 – Sound
- Chapter 14 – Chemical Effect of Electric Current
- Chapter 15 – Some Natural Phenomena
- Chapter 16 – Light
- Chapter 17 – Stars And Solar System
- Chapter 18 – Pollution of Air and water
Importance of Extra Questions for 8 Science
- In order to understand and remember a concept read in science, practicing extra questions is an effective method
- Having extra questions on your hand will ensure you extra problem-solving skills and time management skills.
- The questions are beautifully arranged in a proper manner for student’s convenience
- It is highly recommended to solve questions once you go through the theory from your coursebook
- Practicing the extra questions will help you to understand a particular concept of that chapter.