Important questions for class 8 social science history are available below. Learning the answers of this chapter-wise CBSE Class 8 History Important Questions will help you to self analyse your performance and identify your strengths and weaknesses. These questions also include all the important topic from every chapter of the subject and also many of these questions are likely to be repeated in the exams. Hence, practising these questions will help you to score high marks in the exam.
CBSE Class 8 History (Our Pasts-III) Important Questions
Start solving these CBSE Important Questions from Class 8 History and revise the subject preparing for the exam. You can just click on the respective links provided in a table below to access the chapter-wise important questions. We have compiled here the Important questions from Class 8 History from every chapter.
- Chapter 1 How, When and Where
- Chapter 2 From Trade to Territory
- Chapter 3 Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4 Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden
- Chapter 5 When People Rebel
- Chapter 6 Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Chapter 7 Civilising the Native, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 8 Women, Caste and Reform
- Chapter 9 The Making of the National Movement 1870s – 1947
- Chapter 10 India After Independence