Important Questions for Class 10 Science – Chapter wise PDF
Important questions for class 10 science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are available on this page in PDF format. All these important questions are prepared by our expert teachers to help the students in their exam preparation. We have chosen questions from every chapter of NCERT textbooks that help students to score good marks in the exams. Going through these questions help students to clear all their doubts and face the board exams.
Important Questions for CBSE Class 10 Science With Answers
The article Class 10 Science important questions is very helpful for the students who are currently preparing for the board exams. The article is very well-designed so that the students who will try to go through it will have full clarity on important questions for Class 10. Questions of different formats like short answer type and long answer type have been prepared and provided separately. Some questions based on practical skills are also provided here
Class 10 Science Important Questions – List of Chapters
- Chapter 1 – Chemical Reactions And Equations
- Chapter 2 – Acids, Bases And Salts
- Chapter 3 – Metal And Non-Metals
- Chapter 4 – Carbon And Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 – Periodic Classification Of Elements
- Chapter 6 – Life Processes
- Chapter 7 – Control And Coordination
- Chapter 8 – How Do Organisms Reproduce
- Chapter 9 – Heredity And Evolution
- Chapter 10 – Light: Reflection And Refraction
- Chapter 11 – The Human Eye And The Colourful World
- Chapter 12 – Electricity
- Chapter 13 – Magnetic Effect of Electric Currents
- Chapter 14 – Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 – Our Environment
- Chapter 16 – Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
Why is The Important Question of Science Class 10 Cbse Board Important?
- This will cover all the important concepts that are asked very frequently in the exam.
- This will make the students feel that this is the one they will need before exams.
- This will give the exact idea of how to prepare for the exam to score well in the examination.
- This will help the student make a mind map of the subject and present it well in the examination.
- It will give a clear picture of the concepts because all the concepts are in great detail and easily understandable.
- This will be very useful in the last-minute revision for the exam as it will help you with all the important points and questions.