NCERT revision Notes for Class 6 history will aid you in a smooth revision before your examination. Our revision notes are written in a crisp, to-the-point language which will help you to memorise the essential concepts quickly before an exam. While framing such study materials, our expert teachers have maintained high quality and accuracy as much as possible. Class 6 History book, Our Pasts – I consists of 11 chapters. You can access the notes for all these chapters from the list below.
NCERT Notes for Class 6 History – PDF
CBSE Class 6 History Notes offered by Study Path are targeted to help you with quick exam preparation. Our subject experts compiled these notes as per the latest CBSE syllabus. These Class 6th History Notes are most preferred as they contain short important key points and step by step analysis of each topic. Avail these amazing study materials from the list below and get ready to ace your upcoming examination, and hence enjoy boosted grades.
- Chapter 1: What, Where, How and When?
- Chapter 2: From Hunting – Gathering to Growing Food
- Chapter 3: In the Earliest Cities
- Chapter 4: What Books and Burials Tell Us
- Chapter 5: Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic
- Chapter 6: New Questions and Ideas
- Chapter 7: Ashoka, The Emperor Who Gave Up War
- Chapter 8: Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
- Chapter 9: Traders, Kings and Pilgrims
- Chapter 10: New Empires and Kingdoms
- Chapter 11: Buildings, Paintings and Books