Here we have provided the detailed Summary, Notes for CBSE Class 6 English Honeysuckle and A Pact with the Sun. These notes are created for students to easily understand the chapter by looking into the chapter’s summary and main points. It provides a brief explanation of the chapter by covering the main theme of the story. These CBSE Class 6 English Notes will be very helpful to students during their preparation as well as in the revision.
CBSE Class 6 English Summary & Notes
Class 6 English Honeysuckle Prose Summary Notes
- Chapter 1 Who Did Patrick’s Homework?
- Chapter 2 How the Dog Found Himself?
- Chapter 3 Taro’s Reward
- Chapter 4 An Indian American Woman in Space
- Chapter 5 A Different Kind of School
- Chapter 6 Who I Am?
- Chapter 7 Fair Play
- Chapter 8 A Game of Chance
- Chapter 9 Desert Animals
- Chapter 10 The Banyan Tree
Class 6 English Honeysuckle Poem Summary Notes
- Poem 1 A House, A Home
- Poem 2 The Kite
- Poem 3 The Quarrel
- Poem 4 Beauty
- Poem 5 Where Do All the Teachers Go?
- Poem 6 The Wonderful Words
- Poem 7 Vocation
- Poem 8 What If
Class 6 English A Pact with the Sun Summary Notes
- Chapter 1 A Tale of Two Birds
- Chapter 2 The Friendly Mongoose
- Chapter 3 The Shepherd’s Treasure
- Chapter 4 The Old-Clock Shop
- Chapter 5 Tansen
- Chapter 6 The Monkey and the Crocodile
- Chapter 7 The Wonder Called Sleep
- Chapter 8 A Pact with the Sun
- Chapter 9 What Happened to the Reptiles
- Chapter 10 A Strange Wrestling Match