NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Social Science Civics
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics (Social and Political Life-III) provided by Study Path helps you to know the subject deeply. CBSE prescribe NCERT books for Class 8 students. In class 8 civics textbook there are ten chapters. These chapters teach the students about the Indian constitution, Indian Judicial System and public facilities. Our solutions help to understand these subjects more easily. Download NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics for free in PDF format to use even when you are offline.
Class 8 Social Science Civics: Social and Political Life – III NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics has a total of 10 chapters. We have provided solutions to each chapter in easy language.
- Chapter 1: The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2: Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3: Why Do We Need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4: Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5: Judiciary
- Chapter 6: Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7: Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8: Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9: Public Facilities
- Chapter 10: Law and Social Justice