NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History, Geography, and Civics Social and Political Life III are provided here with free PDF. We have solved each question of these books and listed the solutions chapter-wise. These solutions are updated as per the latest CBSE syllabus and hence very useful from the examination perspective. NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social science help you to build a strong foundation in the subject, by explaining the topics in comprehensive detail. You can refer to these solutions while solving the questions from the textbook.
CBSE Class 8 Social Science NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Social Science History
- NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Social Science Geography
- NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Social Science Civics
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Social Science History
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History – Our Pasts III are given below for all chapter. Select chapter number to view NCERT Solution chapter wise.
- Chapter 1 How, When and Where
- Chapter 2 From Trade to Territory
- Chapter 3 Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4 Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5 When People Rebel
- Chapter 6 Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Chapter 7 Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 8 Women, Caste, and Reform
- Chapter 9 The Making of the National Movement: 1870s-1947
- Chapter 10 India After Independence
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography: Resources and Development
Solutions of each six chapters of Class 8 Social Science Geography are given below.
- Chapter 1 Resources
- Chapter 2 Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3 Mineral and Power Resources
- Chapter 4 Agriculture
- Chapter 5 Industries
- Chapter 6 Human Resources
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics has a total of 10 chapters. We have provided solutions of each chapters in easy language.
- Chapter 1 The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2 Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3 Why Do We Need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4 Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5 Judiciary
- Chapter 6 Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7 Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8 Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9 Public Facilities
- Chapter 10 Law and Social Justice