Extra questions for CBSE class 9 science (physics, chemistry, biology) with answers is given below. All these questions are prepared by our expert teachers and easily downloadable for free in PDF format. Going through them students understand the types of questions asked in the exam. Students are advised to learn these questions to score good marks in the exam.
Extra Questions for Class 9 Science with Answers
Extra questions for Class 9 Science all chapters are provided here with free PDF download. These extra questions are totally based on the NCERT Science Textbook and are designed to help students brush up the important concepts. Therefore, practicing with all these questions is definitely going to help students make good preparations for the exam and boost their confidence level.
Extra Questions for Class 9 Science – List of Chapters
- Chapter 1 Matter in Our Surroundings
- Chapter 2 Is Matter Around Us Pure?
- Chapter 3 Atoms and Molecules
- Chapter 4 Structure of the Atom
- Chapter 5 The Fundamental Unit of Life
- Chapter 6 Tissues
- Chapter 7 Diversity in Living Organisms
- Chapter 8 Motion
- Chapter 9 Force and Laws of Motion
- Chapter 10 Gravitation
- Chapter 11 Work and Energy
- Chapter 12 Sound
- Chapter 13 Why Do We Fall ill?
- Chapter 14 Natural Resources
- Chapter 15 Improvement in Food Resources