NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Social Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History, Geography, and Civics Social and Political Life III are provided here with free PDF. We have solved each question of these books and listed the solutions chapter-wise. These solutions are updated as per the latest CBSE syllabus and hence very useful from the examination perspective. NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social science help you build a strong foundation in the subject, by explaining you the topics in comprehensive detail. You can refer to these solutions while solving the questions from the textbook.
CBSE Class 8 Social Science Solutions PDF
- NCERT Solutions For Class 8 History – Our Pasts – III
- NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Geography – Resource and Development
- NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Civics – Social and Political Life – III
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Social Science History – Our Pasts III
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History – Our Pasts III are given below for all chapter. Select chapter number to view NCERT Solution chapter wise.
- Chapter 1: How, When and Where
- Chapter 2: From Trade to Territory
- Chapter 3: Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4: Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5: When People Rebel
- Chapter 6: Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Chapter 7: Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 8: Women, Caste, and Reform
- Chapter 9: The Making of the National Movement: 1870s-1947
- Chapter 10: India After Independence
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography: Resources and Development
Solutions of each six chapters of Class 8 Social Science Geography are given below.
- Chapter 1: Resources
- Chapter 2: Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
- Chapter 3: Mineral and Power Resources
- Chapter 4: Agriculture
- Chapter 5: Industries
- Chapter 6: Human Resource
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics: Social and Political Life – III
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics has a total of 10 chapters. We have provided solutions of each chapters in easy language.
- Chapter 1: The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2: Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3: Why Do We Need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4: Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5: Judiciary
- Chapter 6: Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7: Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8: Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9: Public Facilities
- Chapter 10: Law and Social Justice